Sunday, May 23, 2010

San Diego Zoo

While staying in Carlsbad, Grandma and Grandpa came down and took us to the zoo.  I got to see many animals.  Enjoy the pictures!
Grandma, me and a monkey
Mommy said, "Smile," but we were over it
Giraffes!
My funny face
I'd much father walk then ride in my stoller
I loved playing in this tree that was like a panda's home
Mommy came in, but I wanted to be in there all by myself
I also LOVED playing in the cave that had polar bear sounds.  I cried when mommy made me crawl out.
I enjoyed the fake animals
"Don't put your finger in your nose..."  said Mommy
Before we left we went to the Children's Petting Zoo.  I tried hard to climb in this open cube to be with the goat, but mommy wouldn't let me
Mommy's thinking, "Ew...gross, hope Mia doesn't put her hands in her mouth after this."

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had a great vacation!!! I'm jealous!!! I love the pics of Mia laughing in the pool!!! She's soooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete