Sunday, May 23, 2010

Carlsbad Vacation

This last week Mommy, Daddy and I went to Carlsbad for a whole week.  We had a nice timeshare condo that was so much fun.  There was a pool, park and even a water, sprinkler area for kids.  We kept busy, but were able to spend lots of time just hanging out and playing around.  We would have gone in the water a lot more, but on most the days it was overcast and a but chilly. 
The park below our room was one of my favorite places to go.  It was a big castle with a squishy ground which made if very fun for me. 
I stomped my feet on the bridge and I liked the noise it made
I see you!
Daddy was hiding underneath the water and popping up to surprise me.  I couldn't stop laughing!
I loved getting wet in the sprinkler area

I take after Daddy and don't mind getting wet even if it's cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment