Sunday, May 2, 2010

Busy Weekend

Daddy has been gone for 6 days now and mommy and I have had so much fun! This weekend was packed with fun things to do. On Friday, Grandma came to stay with me. On Saturday morning, we went to breakfast and Gymboree. Then mommy and I headed off to Long Beach for my friend Hana's 3rd birthday party. On Sunday, Mommy, Uncle, and Auntie took me to California Adventure. I especially loved to play in the water sprinklers in Bug's Life. In the afternoon we went to My Gym for my friend Rylee's 2nd birthday. It was so much fun! When I got home it was the best surprise of all...Daddy was home! I couldn't stop smiling and hugging him.
I'm getting really excited because Mommy's last day of work in Tuesday and then she has 3 weeks off...yay!
The teacher told everyone to find a lap to ride and I decided to go sit right in the middle, all by myself
Grandma is pulling me...love it!
Hana's Princess party
Disneyland!
I love water!
I love Uncle Wiliam
I would have played in the water for ever...but mommy made he leave and Uncle William had to carry me because my shoes were soaked and mommy wasn't prepared to change me.
Birthday girl Rylee at My Gym


No comments:

Post a Comment