

Last Thursday started out like any other day. On the way to school, I heard mom call Uncle William on the way to work. She had completely forgotten that she had GATE training after work. She had made no arrangements for me to be watched! Silly mommy. Fortunately, Uncle William came up with the idea of picking me up at daycare and taking me to Disneyland. We had so much fun! We went from 3pm to 6pm! Mommy even wrote him and told him to feed me a snack at 4:30 and dinner at 6:00, Uncle William and I decided we were getting so much done at Disneyland and we were having such a good time that there was no need to eat. Anyway, I had the best time ever and so did Uncle. He is the best and I think we'll have many more dates.
When we first got there is was so cold, but it warmed up and I had to take off my jacket.
Afterward, since Uncle William was a bit late dropping me back off, we decided to meet daddy and mommy at a restaurant since we were all starving.
How fun for her and William!!!
ReplyDelete