Monday, May 31, 2010

Legoland

This is our "Where's Waldo?" pciture...can you see ALL of us?

While in Carlsbad, daddy had to go to work the last 2 days of the week, so I invited my friends Rylan and Sawyer to come stay with me.  Our mommies took us to Legoland, the park, and the pool.  We had so much fun together.  Here are some pictures we took at Legoland.  Even though I was too small to ride most of the rides, I had a good time.  I especially loved playing in their sprinkler area.  Of course, Legoland doesn't even compare to Disneyland. 

This was our first ride, Fairytale Boat Ride
I'm very intrigued with all the things made from legos
Mommy kept saying, "Mia and Sawyer...look at me," but we didn't listen.
This was right before Sawyer defended our heliocopter from being taken over from another toddler.  He's strong and no one was able to get on with us.

Sawyer, their mommy Leigh, and Rylan
My favorite part!
Rylan jumped on the yellow circle for me and it made the water squirt up.

No comments:

Post a Comment