Sunday, January 2, 2011

Holiday Fun

Hanukkah and Christmas are the best holidays!  I get to see my family and everyone brings me presents.  I really made out this year and ended up with more toys any little girl could ever ask for.  My celebration started at the beginning of December when we went to Bubbe's house for Hanukkah dinner.  Unfortunately, Daddy was sick and couldn't join us.  Later in the month, some family got together to help others and assemble kits for homeless people.  We visited and I opened gifts!
 
My new Buzz Pjs.  I put them on right away!
Bubbe and Me
 
Finally it was Christmas!  We went to Uncle Darren and Auntie Nidzara's house on Christmas morning and Daddy's Uncle Bob and Aunt Janet's house for dinner. 

At Uncle and Auntie's to help the homeless.

Hurry Daddy!

Uncle Bob helping me open my Little People Hanukkah Set
Christmas Morning

Breakfast...yummy!


Yay!  I love opening presents!

My house Grandma and Grandpa got for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment