Mommy forced Daddy and I to take family pictures last month. We don't know why she needs these pictures, she gets to see us everyday, but apparently it's important to her, so we went along with ...kind of.
It was going well, really. I was playing at the park, throwing acorns and running around. Then, all of a sudden, Mommy made me stop and sit on a blanket. Then they wanted me to smile. Smile? Why would I smile, I was just forced to stop playing at the park to pose for a picture. I decided to poop instead. Then the nice picture lady had toys, they called props, to make me happy. They did, but I still didn't want to sit still for a picture. Daddy stayed calm, mommy tried to hold it together, and we, as a family, made it through the 20-30 minute photo session.
In the end, we got some pictures. I think we all look great. I wish mommy luck next year when she will want to do this with 4 of us.





No comments:
Post a Comment