Thankfully, I was feeling better for Halloween Weekend! Mommy took enough photos to fill up an entire album! Saturday morning, Mommy and Daddy bought me another pumpkin, since the one they bought me the week before rotted. I loved it so much. Saturday evening, Mommy took me to a party where I got to play with my friends Baxter and Raegan. Then Sunday morning, we visited my great grandparents so they could so me in my bee costume. WHen we got home, Mommy carved my pumpkin. She thought I'd like to help, but I didn't want to touch that gooey stuff. Finally, we Trick or Treated! I had way more fun then anyone had expected. I had an entourage with me. My boyfriend, Cameron, came with his family. As, you'll see, I even had my first kiss. All my uncles and aunties came along with Grandpa Young and Nola.
The first house we went to, Cameron and I tried to go inside, but we were stopped. Then we got the hang of it and realized we were just there to collect candies in our little Boo Bags. Mommy thought I'd only last 20 minutes, but I Treated for a whole hour! Anyhow, enjoy the pictures!
THINGS YOU CAN DO WITH A PUMPKIN
 |
| Sit on it. (yes, that shirt has mommy and uncle on it when they were little) |
 |
| Pat it. |
 |
| Kiss it. |
 |
| Uhhh...lay on it? |
HALLOWEEN PARTY
 |
| Feeding my friend Raegan. |
 |
| Baxter |
 |
| My friend, right before she got scared and cried from the Green Guy in the back |
VISITING FAMILY
 |
| No more pictures Mommy! |
 |
| Great Mom |
 |
| Cousin Tori |
 |
| Great Grandma Stewart |
 |
| Throwing a ball and yelling at Lucy |
 |
| Playing |
PUMPKIN CARVING TIME WITH MOMMY
 |
| Eww! |
 |
| Maybe I'll eat it... |
 |
| Ok...I'll stick my hand in once! |
TIME TO TRICK OR TREAT!
 |
| Buzz??? No Just Uncle Wiliam |
 |
| He Loves Me |
 |
| Wait for it... |
 |
| Smoooch! |
 |
| First you knock |
 |
| Then you let yourself in when nobody answers |
 |
| My Entourage |
 |
| Bzzzzzz... |
 |
| Uncle and Auntie |
 |
| Grandpa |
 |
| I'm a pro! |
 |
| Holding tight onto my bag of candy |
 |
| My Hero, Buzz, and me |
No comments:
Post a Comment