Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Movies!

Not sure if you heard, but I was sick this week!  First time in 5 or 6 months!  I came down with a fever on Tuesday and it hung around for three days!  I wasn't my usual self...all I wanted to do was cuddle with Mommy or Daddy and watch Toy Story.  It is my favorite movie and I have watched it about 15 times this week.  Yes, that's right, I have Toy Story 2 in the house and Toy Story 1 in the car.  I say, "Buzz," over and over again until somebody around here gets the hint to put it on.

So...Mommy surpirsed me!  We had to stay home for a few days because I couldn't go to school being sick.  Mommy thought I would like getting out of the house, so she took me to see Toy Story 3!  We went to a discount theater on Wednesday morning.  It was amazing!  We were the only ones in the entire theater!
At first, mommy thought I wouldn't last more than 30 minutes, being only 20 months, but she was wrong.  As soon as we got through the previews, and Buzz came on the big screen, I was hooked.  I cuddled on Mommy's lap the whole time!  She had snacks for me and water.  We had such a good time, and I know mommy thought it was special too.

Enjoy the pics!


Walking to the movies!
  
This is how we sat most the time

Yay!  Buzz!
All done

I didn't want Mommy to put me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment