Maybe you're in daycare...er, school, as I call it, and you tend to get sick a little more then others and think this is a bad thing, but really, it's not. Now Mommies, Daddies, and Doctors say it's good because we're building a strong immune system for Kindergarten, but that's not what I'm talking about. I'm about to tell you something I just really learned and from now on, when I get sick, I won't be so sad. Here is a top 5 list of why being sick is a great thing for us little people.
- Food - you get anything you want! I didn't eat much for a few days and before I knew it, Mommy was driving me to McDonalds just to order French Fries! She also took me to Jamba Juice for my own cold smoothie and she gave me as much mik as I wanted! Daddy even gave me Gaterade!
- The Paci - Usually, my paci lives in my bed and I only get it at bed time. Well, the entire time I was sick, I was allowed to take it anywhere. All I had to do was moan and mommy would give it back if she EVEN tried to take it away. Actually, she didn't let me take it to the doctors...since I'm pretty sure she lied and said she took it away for good by now.
- TV - Mommy tries to limit my tv/movie time to a show a day or something like that, but this week I watched tv as much as I wanted! Toy Story was on replay and Nick Jr. filled in the other time slots.
- Visitors/Callers - When you're sick, everybody wants to talk to you! Bubbe, Grandpa Young, Grandma and Grandpa called just to talk to me and ask my mommy how I was doing. Bubbe and Grandma came over and brought me gifts! Grandpa Young is coming next week and I hear he has something for me too!
- Cuddles - I got more cuddles this week then I ever have. Everybody wanted to hold me and talk so nice to me. I sure did milk this and got extra tickles from all those around me. Izzy and Lucy even cuddle with me and got upset if I was upset.
Love, Mia
| Me with my Smoothie about to watch a movie in the Car |

No comments:
Post a Comment