Tonight Mommy and Daddy turned my crib into a toddler bed! Even though she's been somewhat worried that my perfect sleeping routine and habits would be ruined as soon as I was able to get out of my crib, she decided to go ahead and give me freedom anyway. I've never tried to climb out, but Baby Brother is coming soon and he will need my crib. For the next month I will use my crib as a toddler bed, then I will be getting a real big girl twin bed. At first, they did put a guard rail on the bed to prevent me from falling off, but after seeing me hold onto it and jump, they decided the rail itself might get me hurt especially if I tried to climb over it, so they took it off. Mommy is curious to see if I will fall out of the bed or walk out of my room and venture down the stairs. She was prepared for a long night of walking me back to bed, but she forgot that I'm a perfect sleeper. Even though I called for her and cried a bit when she left my room and shut the door, I didn't leave my bed. After about 30 minutes, I fell asleep all by myself and didn't get off my bed once! Who knows what will happen if I wake up in the night or what I'll do first thing in the morning when I can get off my bed...everyone we'll just have to wait and see! Stay tuned!
Night, night!
| I'm so excited! |
| Look! I can get on and off my bed all by myself! |

No comments:
Post a Comment