Today Uncle and Auntie picked me up from school and took me to Disneyland! I've been talking about Disneyland a lot and I was so excited when I woke up from my nap and saw Auntie and Uncle at my school. I ran through the Disney parking lot and was so excited to see Donald Duck's pictures on the signs. It was so much fun until they tried to get me on some rides. Apparently, I've been on these rides before, but I don't remember. I'll I know is that it's scary.
Rides are scary.
Buzz ride - scary, Dumbo - Scary, Carousel - Scary.
Even going in the Princess Castle was scary.
Toon Town - Awesome!
I did have a great time, I just didn't care much for the rides. I heard Uncle tell mommy that I could have ran around between the parks and I would have been just as happy. Mommy's frugal, so she likes this idea. Anyhow, it was the best day ever. Thank you Auntie Julie and Uncle William. I love you!
 |
| My serious ride face |
 |
| Look that way |
 |
| and that way |
 |
| Me and Auntie |
 |
| Pouty look (there were lots of these pictures) |
 |
| Even this was scary |
 |
| Scared look |
No comments:
Post a Comment