Mommy and Daddy took Ollie and I to the Irvine Park Pumpkin Patch yesterday. We had a blast! I rode a pony, went on the train, and ran around pumpkins. Mommy told me to pick any pumpkin I wanted, but then when she saw how expensive they were, she told me we'd get one somewhere else {thanks mommy}. No worries, who needs a $20 pumpkin anyway? Mommy spent the entire time taking pictures, and if you know me, I'm NOT a fan of pictures, but I'm so cute she managed to get some good ones anyway.
 |
| I loved riding the horsey! |
 |
| Me, on a horse |
 |
| Me, enjoying the train ride...mommy did funny stuff to this picture, it's like a drawing |
 |
| Cowgirl Mia |
 |
| Robot Mia |
 |
| Astronaut Mia |
 |
| Mia Frankenstein |
 |
| Ollie Frankenstein |
 |
| Happy Boy |
 |
| Enjoying the patch |
 |
| Ollie and Daddy |
 |
| Me and Mommy |
No comments:
Post a Comment