Friday, March 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Oliver!

My Very Best Friend...Ollie
He's here!  We've all been waiting so long and finally, my little brother, Oliver William Stewart, is here!  He joined our family, outside of mommy's belly, on March 8th, at 2:29pm.  He weighed 8 lbs and was 20.5 inches long.  I was so excited to meet him for the first time.  I asked to hold him right away.  I kissed his head and couldn't stop smiling.  Mommy and Daddy were a bit surprised because all week every time they asked if I wanted to meet baby brother I said, "No, I want a horsey."  Mommy's delivery was everything she dreamed it could be like.  Apparently, I'm still in trouble for the delivery experience I caused her, but hey, I was worth it!
My family
Kissing baby brother one last time!  March 8th, 6:15 am
Mommy's feeling good!  Moving around!
Big boy!
First few minutes together
Mommy, Daddy and baby brother
Uncle William loves Ollie too!
Auntie Julie thinks he's great!
My big moment...going to meet my best friend, my brother!
I was so happy, mommy wanted to cry...also she missed me.
LOVE
He's the cutest baby!
Mommy is always eating, she did share with me
Oliver's first bath
Mommy and Oliver coming home, March 10


I couldn't stop starring at him
Home at last!  I'm so happy!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting Dede! He is adorable! I LOVE the black and white of Ollie and Mia! So flippin cute!!!! Let me know when you're ready for visitors!

    ReplyDelete