Saturday, March 5, 2011

I'm 2 Years Old!

On Wednesday, February 23, I turned 2 years old.  I had such a special day.  Mommy and Daddy came into my room right as I woke up at 7am with lots and lots of balloons!  I was so excited.  I love balloons.  Afterwards, Grandma came over and we went to school so we could celebrate with my friends.  Mommy brought yummy cinnamon rolls and my friends and teacher sang to me.  Then Grandma, Mommy and I went to the movies to see Tangled.  I sat through the entire movie and loved it.  We made it home in time for my nap and when I woke up, Mommy had a Rapunzel Princess Dress for me.  When Daddy came home from work, the three of us went to Red Robin for some yummy food and an ice cream sundae. 
It was the best birthday ever!
Good Morning


Playing at school with my birthday crown on

Snack time for my birthday

Movie time


No comments:

Post a Comment