Sunday, February 27, 2011

School

 
Now that I'm 2 years old, my school program has changed!  I'm in a much larger room with older kids ages two to three.  I have 2 main teachers, Miss Elena and Miss Judy, but other teachers help out throughout the day.  I love my new classroom.  We have circle time where we learn all sorts of stuff and we have fun working on art projects.  I love when we get to play outside on the playground.  I get to bring a lunch bag and I even nap on a cot!  I have so many friends and most of them I've known since I was a baby. 
My best friend Jackson, we've known each other since we were real little
Miss Elena
Bo and me playing
Snack time
Story time, I like to get my own book and read it while the teacher reads hers
My classroom

No comments:

Post a Comment