A few weeks after my 1st Birthday, it was time to visit my doctor. When we got there, the waiting room was full of babies on their mommy's laps. We tried to sit in there for a bit, but I'm a mover and need to get outside. I got to run all around the medical complex. I visited with lots of people and followed them around.
Then it was finally time to see my doctor. Everything was okay until she was trying to get me still so she can check me out. I wasn't in the mood, so I pretty much cried the rest of the appointment.
I weigh 20 pounds 7 ounces, which only puts me in the 30th percentile.
I am 28 inches tall, which also puts me in the 30th percentile.
I am well proportioned. :-)
So far everything is good.
Over it!
Pouty face
Here I'm much happier because the doctor left the room.
Uh Oh!
That nurse came back! I hate it when this happens.

No comments:
Post a Comment