On February 21st I was having a typical day with my mom and dad. I had a wonderful morning nap and when I woke up, everything was different. There were lots of people at my house! I had a special little outfit on and my hosue was decorated so pretty. Even the table was moved to make a place for playing. I had so much fun playing with my friends and doing fun things.
My new kitchen is the best addition to our house yet! Grandpa bought me my first kitchen and it is the nicest they come. I have all utensils and kitchen essentials. I have lots of felt food from Grandma Stewart and Jean made me my very own apron.
Turns out I'm not a big fan of cake. Guess I'm just like my daddy.
Grandpa and Nola put up my swing! I love to use it! Here my friend Rylan is pushing me.
Of course I got a car. Uncle William and Auntie Julie bought me my very first car. I push a button and it goes!!! I love it and even go outside to drive around. Once I get the steering down, getting around the house will be much easier.

No comments:
Post a Comment