I've been spending lots of time with Auntie Julie and Uncle William. I like to go to their house and play for hours. I have so much fun there. Last week when we were playing, Uncle William left and went to Toys R Us to buy me toys. It was such a surprise! I even saw my brithday present that Uncle William is dying to give me. Good thing Aunite is making him wait until my birthday.
Mommy didn't think I'd be going outside when she took me over to their house, so that's why I'm in my pajamas with no shoes. It was cold outside too!
Can you see my birthday present in the background??? My first car!
Uncle William strapping me in!
Weeeee!
This is so fun! I love coming to Auntie and Uncle's

what a great idea!! I will have to get one of those. :) She looks too cute riding in it.
ReplyDelete