Mommy doesn't work in January, so I don't go to school. That leaves mommy and I with lots of time to do fun things together. We go to lots of play dates, classes at Gymboree, Disneyland and Pretend City. I also got to meet my cousin Paige in Murrieta. I even had a sleepover at grandma's! Mom's month off has really gone by quickly, but I will be excited to see my friends and teachers when I go back to school February 1st.
PRETEND CITY
Rylan and me
COUSIN PAIGE
Last week I went to Murrieta to play with my cousin Paige. She is only 7 weeks old so she doesn't do much and I let her know how I felt about it. I hit her on the head and then swiped her paci out of her mouth. This is the one decent picture mom got before I got real mad.
DISNEYLAND
Disneyland Monorail
Teacups
BIRTHDAY PARTY
Me in Auntie Carol and Auntie Melissa's play house. We went there to celebrate great grandpa's birthday and Uncle Jay birthday.

No comments:
Post a Comment