Friday, September 4, 2009

My 6 Month Check-up


I finally had my 6 month doctor's visit. It was so much fun until the end when I got my shots. The doctor was very impressed with my development. He expected me to only sit up for a few seconds, but I can sit up forever. I can even pull myself up when I'm laying down and sit up on my own. Mom and dad are going to lower the crib mattress this weekend because I can stand up in my crib if I hold on to the side. I am also crawling/scooting/rolling very efficiently. I say "ma ma ma ma" and I can make all sorts of sounds. My mom is pretty sure I'm gifted, but daddy says I'm just crazy.
I weigh 16lbs and 14 oz. I'm in the 75th percentile...Yay me!
I'm 25.5 inches long, which puts me in the 45th percentile

Waiting for the doctor!
That feels kinda good.  Wanna rub my back too?
My favorite thing to do at the Doctor's office is tear apart the paper on the table.  I like to destroy it as much as possible.  I wish I could get some of this stuff at home.
So far this appointment is so much fun!
I still love the rotovirus vaccine.

This is the worst day ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment