For the past 2 weeks I've been working out a lot! Mommy took me to 2 trial classes at different baby gyms. I liked Gymboree the best so that's where I'm going to go every week. Grandma Stewart is taking me every Tuesday when she comes to babysit. I am so excited my grandma gave this gift to me! While mommy is off work, she is going to take me just about everyday. Uncle William, Grandma Stewart and Daddy have all come to play with me at my Gym. Here are some pictures!
I love baby soccer with Uncle William!
My friend Cameron came too.
So soft and relaxing.
I'm rocking away!
Push up...if only mommy would leave my legging alone!
Daddy and I at Gymboree
I Love Rocking!
Do you see this little girl's ball? I want it.
I got her ball and now I'm telling everyone to stay away from MY ball. Mommy ended up getting another ball for the girl, but I'm glad I got this one. I put it in my mouth as soon as I could to claim it.
My Trial Class at My Gym!
Before signing me up at Gymboree, Mom, Grandma and I took a trial class at My Gym. We really liked it there, but decided to join Gymboree for now. Here are pictures of some of the cool things I got to do there. The focus at My Gym is physical development.
I can pull myself up and stand
Mommy put these rings on the cone.
The man said I was the only 6 month old he had ever seen that can hold their body weight. It was so hard I started to scream, but I didn't let go. I'm so strong!
Yay...balls!
This swing was fun!
Watching grandma as I go on the rollercoaster.

so cute!!! she looks like she is really enjoying her gym time. we just signed cooper up at my gym!!!
ReplyDelete