Good news...I'm 2 months old! Bad news...I had to go to my doctor for my well visit. It was going okay, until Daddy held my arms down and some lady gave me shots. Before the shots, it was actually fun. I got weighed, measured and checked out. The first vaccine I had to get I got to drink. I thought it tasted so good. The nurse said it tasted like rotovirus and that most babies don't like it. I sucked it down so fast and she said it was the best a baby has ever done. Enjoy the pictures of my visit.
Here's me getting my head measured. I'm in the 30th percentile for head size, which is quite a shock since my daddy has a really big head.
This is after my shots. Ouch!
Yummy...Rotovirus

I love how you commentate as her... its so cute!
ReplyDeleteUgh!!! Those shots are the worst!!! carrie
ReplyDelete