

The other day mommy and I were lounging on the couch when we noticed something in Izzy's mouth. He was facing the other direction so we couldn't tell what it was. After a few minutes, mommy called his name and he looked at us. Izzy stole my binky! He was sitting around with it in his mouth. Mommy couldn't stop laughing, but I didn't think it was that funny. Thankfully, he didn't chew it. After watching me use it for weeks, he knew just to hold it in his mouth. He really is a good brother and loves sitting next to me and resting his head on my legs. Mommy was able to get a picture of him since he seemed to enjoy having it in his mouth. Hopefully, this doesn't happen again because I love my Paci and didn't plan on sharing it with others.

how funny! i love it!!!! hold on to that binky mia. pretty soon izzy isn't going to be the only one trying to take it away from you!!! just ask cooper!!! carrie
ReplyDeletei love this picture and story:) jill
ReplyDeleteTHAT IS SO FUNNY!! LOVE IT!
ReplyDelete