![]() |
| Christmas 2011 |
This weekend, Mommy, Daddy, Grandma, Ollie and I went with Raegan's family to the Irvine Park Christmas Train to visit Santa. We had the best time ever. I listened to Mrs. Claus read a story, decorated a cookie, played a carnival game and of course, took the train to see Santa! The lights were so pretty and I loved the train ride. I went right up to Santa and sat on his lap. He was very nice and he gave me a candy cane.
| Mia the Elf |
![]() |
| Decorating my cookie |
| Just about to enjoy my cookie |
| Walking with grandma to listen to Mrs. Claus read a book |
| Listening to the story |
| She was really nice |
| On the train, getting ready to leave the station |
![]() |
| Ollie looking at all the pretty lights |
| Cutie |
| I wasn't scared at all! I walked right up and climbed up on his lamp. Ollie stared at his beard. |
| Grandma, me and Ollie on a sleigh |
| I'm silly |
| Over the pictures |
| Raegan and I playing a carnival ring toss game. |
| We won! I got a tree and Raegan got the monkey! |




No comments:
Post a Comment