Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Happy 1/2 Birthday Oliver!

6 months old
Happy boy
Can you believe it?  Ollie is 6 months old and he's perfect.  He is also so happy and content.  He loves to play with me.  Mommy and I took him to the doctor today for his 6 month check up.  The doctor was very impressed on how big and strong he is.  He sits up so well and rolls over. The doctor does think he might have asthma because he's been slightly wheezing for a few months.  We have breathing treatments to see if it gets better.  Good thing I wheeze sometimes because mommy already had a nebulizer.  
Your welcome Ollie.

Can you see his 2 bottom teeth?
Every time mommy is taking pictures of Ollie, she insists I get in for a few.  I'm not really into modeling, but this time, I thought I'd go for {different} type poses.
Mommy:  "Mia come stand next to Ollie."
Izzy LOVES Ollie
Mommy:  "Mia, sit next to your brother."
Mommy didn't say anything this time, she just waited.
Sept. 20 - Ollie's 6th Month Doctor Visit
No way, it can't be!
Yup...22.7 pounds, 97th Percentile
He's got some paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment