| ||||||
| Best Friends Forever |
| "Uh Mommy...Ollie's too big" |
Even though Ollie has only been here for 5 months, he is my very best friend. I ask about him and help him out all the time. I bring him toys and make him laugh. It's obvious I'm his favorite person. He watches me all the time and I can make him laugh by just talking to him. Here is a collection of photos of us! Enjoy!
![]() |
| First few weeks |
![]() |
| Early morning in Mommy's bed |
![]() |
| Cuddle Time |
![]() |
| Watching TV |
![]() |
| Our first bath together |
| Kisses |
| He loves my old toy. |
| I love kissing his head |
| "Mia...be careful with your food!" Mommy said |
| Oops! |






No comments:
Post a Comment