| The four of us |
On Easter, we played as a family all day. Then we went to dinner with Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Darren and Auntie Nidzara. Afterwards, we went to Grandma's house for dessert and Easter Baskets. I got two of them and Ollie got one that I helped him go through. It was such a good day.
| Grandma trying to get me to smile for the picture |
| Mommy ordered me pizza, but what I really wanted was Uncle Darren's Alfredo Pasta |
| I love it |
| Auntie and Ollie...they match |
| Wow, a flashlight with my name on it |
| Princess Dominos...so fun! |
| Bubbles, a girl can never have enough bubbles |
| Little Ollie in a big chair |
| Here I am showing him all of his toys in his Easter Basket |
| He loves it and smiles at me |
| Lucky boy! |

No comments:
Post a Comment