On a typical day, I do so much! I'm the busiest little girl around. I thought I'd share some of the things I do throughout the day.
| My School Bulletin Board. Can you find me? |
| Here is me and my boyfriend Bo settling a little dispute over who will sit in the Toy Story Chair. |
| I won. Here are my other friends during circle time where we read books and sing songs |
| This is our baby...we're having a little dispute over him too. |
| When I'm at home, I love to read books! |
| I really love to color. I have crayons, markers and paints. Mommy set up a little art table for me. |
| My play tent. |
| Everyday I like to swing outside. |
| Time for dinner! I'm a pro at using a fork. |
| Yummy! |
| I love taking baths! I splash in the water. |
| Getting ready for bed. Mommy or Daddy changes my diaper, puts my pjs on, and then I brush my teeth. |
| Finally, I get 2 books read to me before I lay in my crib and fall asleep. Night night! |

No comments:
Post a Comment