Wednesday, December 16, 2009

9 Month Doctor Visit

My 9 month check up was at the end of November.  This was the best one yet...no shots!  We did have to wait a bit for the doctor to come to the room and I kept busy banging on the wall as hard as I could.  I even had time to tear up all the paper.

19 pounds, 9 ounces 60th percentile


24.5 inches 50th percentile


My head was in the 75th percentile.  Daddy says, "big head, big brain."


I loved banging on the sign on the wall.  I think the people in the next room loved it too.


Daddy just made me stop banging the wall and now I'm mad.


I wish she'd stop taking pictures


Yummy...paper!


Want some? I've got more.



2 comments:

  1. She's getting so big! I LOVE her back rolls in the picture where she's banging on the sign. Wish my rolls were that cute...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how big she is getting! I love her beautiful eyes! We have to go to Disneyland soon!

    ReplyDelete