Look at me! I can sit up all by myself with the help of my Bumbo Chair. This is the latest thing mom and dad bought for me. Since I can hold up my head pretty good, I am able to sit in this chair and hang out.
Hi, it's your cuz Nicole. I love her......she is the cutest thing ever!!!! I miss you guys so much......give Mia lots of kisses for me and hope to see u all in the very near future!
Hi! My name is Mia and I was born on February 23rd, 2009. I live in Anaheim Hills with my mommy, daddy, brother Izzy and sister Lucy. I hope you enjoy reading my blog!
I can't believe how big she is getting!!! And soooo cute!!! Bumbo's are great!!!!
ReplyDeleteHi, it's your cuz Nicole. I love her......she is the cutest thing ever!!!! I miss you guys so much......give Mia lots of kisses for me and hope to see u all in the very near future!
ReplyDeleteLove you all like crazy!
Preggo