Friday, March 13, 2009

I'm Here



Here's my family!  Mommy had a tough time keeping her eyes open...something about being really tired.

















After a long time in my mommy's belly, I'm finally here!  I've waited a long time to see the people I heard talking all the time and I must say I'm impressed.  I was born at 5:41pm on 2-23-09 at St. Joseph Hospital.  I weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces and was 18.5 inches long.  We stayed in the hospital for 2 days and I was so excited when it was time to go home.  My mom created the greatest nursery for me with birds and owls and I can't wait until my eyes can see it.  I definitely love the glider chair she rocks me in all the time.  It makes me fall asleep.  My dad put a stereo in my room and found a CD of Radiohead Lullubies.  It's my favorite music and when I'm upset it calms me down when he sings to me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment